– 1990-1995: Diploma degree in design studies with a major in photography
SCHOOL OF ARTS, Australian national university, Canberra/Australia and
SCHOOL OF DESIGN, university of applied science Würzburg/Germany
– 1999-2000: Journalistic traineeship in TV- and radio journalism
WDR Cologne – major public broadcaster in Germany
– writer and photographer for NGO’s/GO’s worldwide
– development aid worker (giz) in Burkina Faso in the field of media and PR.
– trainer (DW-Akademie) for TV- and radio journalism in Afghanistan,
– editor and producer for TV: WDR, ZDF, ARD,VOX
*philosophy: „Parable of the blind man and the elephant“
During my professional experiences in TV and international cooperation, I always followed my great passion for travel and photography which eventually became the main focus of my work. By living and working abroad I realized that the pictures we form in our heads about ourselves and the world around us is just a matter of perspective. Thus no picture or attitude can claim reality – it can only be a part of it. In my personal approach I aim to respect human dignity, showing beauty and light in every situation rather than focusing on misery and despair which, sadly enough, still coexist.
fluent in German, English and French, basics in Spanish/Portugese
Iyengar Yoga, Zen Meditation, Bodywork, Reiki, Music