- Diploma degree in design studies with a major in photography (School of Design, university of applied science Würzburg/Germany and School of Arts, Australian national university, Canberra/Australia)
- certified journalist/TV– and radio editor (traineeship at WDR Cologne/major public broadcaster in Germany)
- certified Iyengar Yoga teacher (Iyengar-Yoga-Academy, Germany)
- editor and author/director for TV: WDR, ZDF, ARD, VOX
- photographer and writer for international NGO’s/GO’s
- media consultant (giz) in Burkina Faso.
- media trainer (DW-Academy) for TV in Afghanistan, Ukraine, Togo
- Iyengar Yoga teacher
*Philosophy: „Parable of the blind man and the elephant„
During my professional experiences in TV and international cooperation, I always followed my great passion for travel and photography which eventually became the main focus of my work. By living and working abroad I realized that the pictures we form in our heads about ourselves and the world around us is just a matter of perspective. Thus no picture or attitude can claim reality – it can only be a part of it. In my personal approach I aim to stay open and flexible, but also critical and authentic, respecting human dignity as well as the unity of nature and all beings.
German (native), English, French (proficient), Spanish/Portugese (basics)
Meditation, Bodywork, Reiki, Music, Sports